The amazing and thrilling two day IPL auction ended on 13th February. We saw some drastic changes in the teams. This year’s IPL will be a delight to watch. Fans as well as the online IPL betting websites will be ready for this year’s high performance IPL.
One more good news for the fans, according to sources there are high chances of fans allowance in the stadium in IPL 2022. Now you can go the stadium and can cheer for your favourite players.
The Indian Premier League is famous for its high intensity matches and tough competition. We have seen teams fighting edge to edge for winning a match. Every single match in the IPL, is like a final itself.
The main reason behind these sort of tough matches is the high-scoring matches. Batters are the most important asset for any team in the Indian Premier League. If a side has good combination of batters (hitters and sensible openers) then the chances of winning a match automatically increases.
According to experts, this year too, there will be more sway of batters in comparison to bowlers. The main reason behind batters sway will be the ground conditions. IPL 2022 matches will be played in Wankhede, Mumbai and Eden Gardens, Kolkata. Both these grounds benefits in batting conditions. The bounce and pace, helps the batters to connect the ball easily in comparison with slow grounds. Having a good knowledge about Cricket ground is necessary in IPL betting, you can learn about ground reports on IPL betting telegram channels.
There are many great batters to watch out in this year’s IPL, who can change the game’s fate single-handedly, the best 5 among them are:
- Virat Kohli – Best at first, you cannot miss Virat Kohli in any top batters list irrespective of the format. Kohli will be the key batter for Royal Challengers Bangalore, since A B Devilliers has retired from Cricket. Fans can hope to see Virat Opening for the RCB side this year.
The main reason behind putting Virat Kohli on this list is his recent intent of playing T20 cricket. Virat Kohli’s batting in 2022 is a way lot different from how he used to play earlier. Virat is playing totally opposite from his natural game this year. We haven’t seen Virat Kohli hitting the very first ball of his innings. It is like he is playing more freely, after leaving the captaincy. Well, this intent can help him in playing big knocks in this IPL too. This can also impact the team’s overall performance. Youngsters can learn a lot from Kohli. Hope he will help the team in winning its maiden Indian Premier League title.
- David Warner – Another master of T20s David Warner will play for Delhi Capitals this season. Apart from his previous year IPL performance, Warner has been continuously performing well for his team Sunrisers Hyderabad. One of the leading run-scorer in the Indian Premier League David Warner will open in the Delhi jersey this year, along with Prithvi Shaw.
It will be really exciting to see, how both of them will pave the path for Delhi’s maiden title win this year. Also, Prithivi Shaw can learn a lot from David Warner, he can get good batting tips from Warner.
- KL Rahul – The run-machine of Indian Premier League will play for the new franchise Lucknow Giants this year. Skipper of Lucknow Giants, KL Rahul will be looking forward to end up winning the first title for his team.
KL Rahul is the kind of batter you will always find in the top 5 batters list. KL and his Orange Cap is like a made for each other thing. It will be really exciting to see how he will lead the Lucknow squad alongside performing well in his Batting and Keeping skills.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad – This Chennai lad is a true raw talent. Gaikwad was the key behind Chennai’s Indian Premier League title win last year. Bowlers found it very difficult to get Ruturaj out.
His amazing orthodox shots and his techniques make him a class batter. Chennai perform so well because they have a strong reliable opener like Ruturaj Gaikwad on their side. Gaikwad can not only set-up a good high score but he can play sensibly while chasing down a good total. That’s the main reason why the management backed him in this year’s IPL.
- Devdutt Paddikal – Another young star on our list, Devdutt Paddikal will play for the Rajasthan Royals this season. Apart from his brilliant performance in RCB he wasn’t retained by the management.
Devdutt will be looking forward to capitalize his chance in the Rajasthan Royals squad. He will open along side skipper Sanju Samson. This left-right combo can become a furious nightmare for the bowlers. It will be exciting to see how Devdutt will get stabilize in new team in the IPL 2022.